Thursday, April 17, 2014

2014 MTV Movie Awards | Best Dressed

It has been a busy couple of days but the MTV Movie Awards were patiently waiting for me in the DVR. I'm all caught up now! To be honest, I don't even know what I was watching half of the time but I was able to fast forward through the nonsense and draft my best dressed list. These girls killed it on the red carpet Sunday night!

 Zendaya Coleman in Emanuel Ungaro 
(Sadly, I think I may be too old to know who she is but she looked gorge!) 

 Victoria Justice in Atelier Versace
(Eek! I don't know who she is either!)

 Rihanna in Ulyana Sergeenko

 Jessica Alba in a Kenzo skirt and Piece D’anarchive top

 Rita Ora in Barbara Casasola

Lupita Nyong'o in Chanel

And my pick for best dressed...
Shailene Woodley in Balmain
(You go, girl! Taking risks and hitting it out of the park!)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig